Client: Entertainment Media Works/StarStyle.com
As VP of Music Services for Entertainment Media Works destination web site, StarStyle.com, DSW founder, Tony Zeoli, led Product Development, User Experience and Business Development for the company’s online music video with contextual commerce engine experience. During his tenure, Zeoli partnered with the company’s CEO to close the first streaming video licensing deal for music videos alongside contextual commerce with Universal Music Group. Zeoli was also responsible for the company’s partnerships with MTV Networks and Univision, as well as many independent labels, music video promotion services, management companies, artists, stylists, hair and make up artists and music video directors. In fact, StarStyle Music was the most ambitionus effort to date to partner labels and artists with online retail.
Artists participating in the StarStyle offering included Jeremiah, Fergie, Mary J. Blige, Gwen Stefani, Matchbox Twenty, Joan Jett, Brooke Hogan feat. Paul Wall, Angelique Kidjo feat. Joss Stone, Tre Hardson, Mims and many more.
The screen shots to follow contain products and imagery from Black Eyed Peas lead singer, Fergie’s, music video, Glamorous.
- Digital Strategy Works On The Move - February 25, 2013
- Learn more about WordPress 3.0 - October 24, 2010
- Ning to BuddyPress Importer - July 30, 2010
- Digital Strategy Works WordPress Westchester Presentations on Livestream - July 28, 2010
- Wyclef Jean Commencement Ceremony - June 14, 2010
- DSW launches HipHopMuseum.org - June 14, 2010
- DSW launches LoveOfLearning.org - June 14, 2010
- TheBloomEffect.com - June 4, 2010
- Netmix.com - June 2, 2010
- Supamix.com - June 2, 2010