Client: Entertainment Media Works/StarStyle.com
Architect commerce widget for StarStyle viral marketing promotions. Included Google Analytics click-tracking code to ascertain popularity of products, plot merchandising and track clicks to commerce. Ability to embed in various social environments and web sites for maximum viral exposure.
DSW founder, Tony Zeoli, also worked with Michael and Terry Lippman of Lippman Entertainment to launch this widget from Matchbox Twenty.
Zeoli participated in negotiations with MTV Networks to place StarStyle widgets into MTV.com’s Buzzworthy blog. We launched Lupe Fiasco on Buzzworthy and saw over 2,000 clicks on the widget in a 24-hour window. It was the first and last promotion we would do with MTV before StarStyle ceased music operations in December, 2007.
- Digital Strategy Works On The Move - February 25, 2013
- Learn more about WordPress 3.0 - October 24, 2010
- Ning to BuddyPress Importer - July 30, 2010
- Digital Strategy Works WordPress Westchester Presentations on Livestream - July 28, 2010
- Wyclef Jean Commencement Ceremony - June 14, 2010
- DSW launches HipHopMuseum.org - June 14, 2010
- DSW launches LoveOfLearning.org - June 14, 2010
- TheBloomEffect.com - June 4, 2010
- Netmix.com - June 2, 2010
- Supamix.com - June 2, 2010