Client: Netmix.com, Inc.
In November 1995, DSW founder, Tony Zeoli, launched Netmix.com, launching the world’s first Urban/Electronic streaming music mix-show DJ culture web site.
In June 2000, Netmix.com was purchased for cash and stock in New York based, Polyverse, Inc., becoming one of only two DJ culture websites in the USA to be acquired pre-dotcom crash. In October 2000, Polyverse Inc., ceased operations and severed its relationship with Netmix.com. At it’s peak, Netmix.com reached ver 1 Million unique visitors from over 100 countries per year. DJs featured “in the mix” included the first ever online sets by Paul Oakenfold, Armand Van Helden, John Digweed, Eric Morillo, Frankie Bones, Terry Lee Brown Jr., Grooverider, Seb Fontaine, and Paul van Dyk.
- Digital Strategy Works On The Move - February 25, 2013
- Learn more about WordPress 3.0 - October 24, 2010
- Ning to BuddyPress Importer - July 30, 2010
- Digital Strategy Works WordPress Westchester Presentations on Livestream - July 28, 2010
- Wyclef Jean Commencement Ceremony - June 14, 2010
- DSW launches HipHopMuseum.org - June 14, 2010
- DSW launches LoveOfLearning.org - June 14, 2010
- TheBloomEffect.com - June 4, 2010
- Netmix.com - June 2, 2010
- Supamix.com - June 2, 2010