Client: National Museum of Hip-Hop
Digital Strategy Works provides digital strategy, online marketing, web development and content production services to the organizers of the nation’s first museum dedicated to Hip-Hop. The National Museum of Hip-Hop web site (https://www.hiphopmuseum.org) will launch in Q1 2010.
Solutions: Product Development, Information Architecture, WordPress CMS install and ongoing maintenance, custom graphic design, custom WordPress theme development, SEO and analytics, video, subscription services, email marketing.
- Digital Strategy Works On The Move - February 25, 2013
- Learn more about WordPress 3.0 - October 24, 2010
- Ning to BuddyPress Importer - July 30, 2010
- Digital Strategy Works WordPress Westchester Presentations on Livestream - July 28, 2010
- Wyclef Jean Commencement Ceremony - June 14, 2010
- DSW launches HipHopMuseum.org - June 14, 2010
- DSW launches LoveOfLearning.org - June 14, 2010
- TheBloomEffect.com - June 4, 2010
- Netmix.com - June 2, 2010
- Supamix.com - June 2, 2010