Digital Strategy Works founder, Tony Zeoli, presented at WordCamp Raleigh 2013 on powering music sites with WordPress. In this slide deck, Tony offers up tips and best practices with streaming audio and video, digital download sales and crowdfunding, as well as plugins and themes to take your artist or label site to the next level.
Interested in powering your site with the tools and techniques covered in this slide deck? Digital Strategy Works develops custom solutions for powering your artist, band or record label site. With 18+ years of experience in digital music product development building innovative solutions to drive fan to band interaction, we can implement a WordPress experience that will increase engagement with your fans and hook you up with social media, crowdfunding, merchandising and digital download tools that will give your site the tools to get booked and grow your revenue.
Contact us today for a FREE one hour consultation on how you and your band or label can get started with WordPress.
- Clearly Better Days CBD Oil Ecommerce Site Enhancements - October 7, 2019
- Drupal to WordPress Migration for Bookstr.com - February 5, 2019
- Digital Strategy Works is a WP Engine Agency Member Partner - January 24, 2019
- PMPress #5: Team Communication - March 22, 2018
- PMPress Episode 4: Keep Inline Styles Out of the Post Editor - March 16, 2018
- PMPress Episode 3: What You Should Know About Page Builders - March 16, 2018
- PMPress Episode 2: Adding a Site and XML Sitemap to Google Search Console - March 16, 2018
- PMPress Episode 1: WordPress Project Communication and Time Tracking - March 16, 2018
- How developers are getting WordPress theme development wrong - May 25, 2016
- Digital Strategy Works launches TonyHumphries.com and social media strategy - November 7, 2014