Digital Strategy Works founder, Tony Zeoli, talks about team communication. In our daily project management, there can be communication breakdowns that disrupt a project, causing delays and potentially additional costs. Decisions made today need to be thought through and communicated to the entire team, because there are future intangibles that need to be assessed and mitigated against. When team’s fail to communicate, bad things happen. Tony gives an example of a decision point made that has a lasting impact on a project and how to move forward from that decision. Or, whether to go back and do over. This is the challenge of project management, because when you and your team are working virtually, you don’t have the benefit of stopping by a desk for a chat to check in. Watch and let us know what you think.
Watch all PMPress Videos.
- Clearly Better Days CBD Oil Ecommerce Site Enhancements - October 7, 2019
- Drupal to WordPress Migration for Bookstr.com - February 5, 2019
- Digital Strategy Works is a WP Engine Agency Member Partner - January 24, 2019
- PMPress #5: Team Communication - March 22, 2018
- PMPress Episode 4: Keep Inline Styles Out of the Post Editor - March 16, 2018
- PMPress Episode 3: What You Should Know About Page Builders - March 16, 2018
- PMPress Episode 2: Adding a Site and XML Sitemap to Google Search Console - March 16, 2018
- PMPress Episode 1: WordPress Project Communication and Time Tracking - March 16, 2018
- How developers are getting WordPress theme development wrong - May 25, 2016
- Digital Strategy Works launches TonyHumphries.com and social media strategy - November 7, 2014