Digital Strategy Works partner and CTO, Michael McNeill presented on building social networks using BuddyPress, the social media community plugin for WordPress at WordCamp Raleigh 2013. In this slide deck, Michael walks you through with screenshots and how-to-videos on installing and configuring BuddyPress to activate your social network on top of WordPress.
Need help with your social network? Are you on Ning, but looking to move to a solution that you control? Contact us today to discuss how we can help you plan, design and build your social networking community site powered by BuddyPress, just like we did for our awesome client, Neighborbee, which is currently in live beta.
- Clearly Better Days CBD Oil Ecommerce Site Enhancements - October 7, 2019
- Drupal to WordPress Migration for Bookstr.com - February 5, 2019
- Digital Strategy Works is a WP Engine Agency Member Partner - January 24, 2019
- PMPress #5: Team Communication - March 22, 2018
- PMPress Episode 4: Keep Inline Styles Out of the Post Editor - March 16, 2018
- PMPress Episode 3: What You Should Know About Page Builders - March 16, 2018
- PMPress Episode 2: Adding a Site and XML Sitemap to Google Search Console - March 16, 2018
- PMPress Episode 1: WordPress Project Communication and Time Tracking - March 16, 2018
- How developers are getting WordPress theme development wrong - May 25, 2016
- Digital Strategy Works launches TonyHumphries.com and social media strategy - November 7, 2014